Sunday, October 15, 2006

Random Post - While waiting for hair to dry

Cheesed off... Was my comment box hijacked?

Oh well.. getting rid of the old problematic template cos I just realised from BQ that she cannot read my blog sometimes...
Switching to the generic ones.... Sacrificing my precious comments and readership count... Warh lieu.. Have to go and analyse the html code to find out how to modify it.. Chances are... it is going to remain this dull grey... Haa....

Juz got back from my (first) nephew's full month celebration. Dead beat... Waiting for hair to dry... do not sleep with wet hair my mama always say... i can feel my neck giving way due to the wet hair drying on it every night...
Can I sleep please? Very very tired.

Murphy's Law strikes.

Anything that can goes wrong, will go wrong.

Urgently need some 1000 pcs of stickers to publicse an event on coming Wed. Has to be ready on Monday so that it can be stuck onto the handouts and reach the location by Tuesday for pre-event distribution.
Sent it to print on last Thursday evening. Attended full day event on Friday. And on Saturday afternoon, I decided to be extra hardworking and clear away some of the 100+ emails in my inbox. Guess what? I realise that they have printed the wrong stuff!!!

Sian lah.. Sleep lah.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

No comments: