Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cat Whisperer

SO was outraged this morning when he found a silly cat attempting to claw its way up his motorbike. He started talking to the cat, in human language for that matter:

"The next time I see you doing this, I will skin you alive #$%$^%&^*&!!!"

He insists that the cat understands him. There you have it. My SO. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry - laugh until want to cry that is.


By the way, congratulations to Shan on her impending big day. Excellent planning to get married soon after CNY. Does that mean that I can get ang pow from her only in 2008?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly gal, 5 Feb is before CNY lah, but according to mr fox, we dun have to give ang pows in our 1st yr of marriage! hehe...

Notamamashop Owner said...

Ops, got the date wrong then? Can I demand an ang pow? Never mind.. I can wait... till 2008... Hehehe!