
Not only am I NOT doing what I WANT to do, I am pretty sure I am doing what I DON"T WANT to do.
I can't be bothered with the P&L and asides from the monetary rewards from being at the top of the corporate ladder, I am not too excited about the rest it. Not exactly dragging myself to work everyday, but I am definitely not skipping.
Was watching CNA's Amazing Asia. This week's feature is on Tibet. (By the way, there is now a train from Beijing, China to Tibet everyday. The trip takes a whopping 36hrs. Scenery along the way is spectacular!)
Anyway, my question is, "Watssup with the cheeks of the Tibetans??"

How come their cheeks so flushed one huh? It is not like they are as fair as Fann Wong. They are a rather tanned bunch of people but the pink still shows through prominently. I kinda like it..
Note how this girl is beaming although that load on her back is making her bowed over. Why take prozac? Just carry hay on ya back! Haa..
Hmm.. Maybe can consider taking a trip to Tibet to learn how to be happier person and get that pair of flushed cheeks... Anybody wants to go with me??
It is interesting that Shan should blog about THAT X'mas party. It was so wicked party? That was probably one of the drunk-est I have seen her. To think it happened 3 years ago. 3 years, gone like that. I don't think we will be able to repeat those stunts again, well at least not Mrs Chia (or Mr Chia for that matter). No regrets for that year, as we had our share of fun that night 3 years ago.
To all my dear friends/readers, have yaself and even more fruitful and enjoyable 2007!
No comments:
Post a Comment