Problem:
Home is very far from work, and everywhere else.
Morning taxi ride to town is close to $25.
Work needs me to be mobile.
I prefer to be driven around and have the freedom to read and talk on the phone. Don't have to worry about alcohol limit as well.
Even if I have my own car, traffic in morning and evenings will be horrendous.. no, make that HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 new ERP gantries announced. %$#%^$%^&
Car is going to swallow up my transport allowance.
Maybe it is simpler to just move closer to town, and take taxi then on.
Or move closer to town and also have a car? ERP from home to anywhere is crazy!
I am not a good driver.
I would like to take a poll. Should I:
1. Rent a room closer to town.
2. Buy a house closer to town.
3. Buy a car (and which car to buy? I am leaning towards Lancer Sports, gun-metal colour)
4. Combination of 1 & 4.
5. Combination of 2 & 3.
Let me know please, especially if you have "lobang" for rooms or houses or cars???
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you passed your driving license test??
Post a Comment