Now that I have a car to get me around, horrors of horror... I realised I am still held captive at home.
1. Dunno the directions to destination.
2. Dunno the directions from destination back home.
3. Dunno parking lots availability near destination. Is it crowded? Can get lots? How much? ERP Parking or coupon parking? I don't like coupon parking cos I can never decide how much coupon to display. Most importantly! Issit parallel parking?!?! :0
4. If I take my car with me when I go to do my hair or to pedi/mani, which typically takes 2hrs and can go up to 4hrs, then parking fee will be $2 + $1 + $1 + $1.... warh... and I haven add ERP yet.. Trouble is... most nail salons holding promotions are in town.. sure kana erp one...
Hai... the dilemma....
Update from car workshop: Your car's rear floorboard is badly damaged. Need to be replaced by removing the fuel tank first, then saw it off and weld a new one back.... Rear floorboard almost half the car liao.. they might as well replace the whole car?!!!!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment