Then I read what I wrote previously.
Crap.
That is such a distant memory now.
The new MD has called for a meeting and assured us that company will function as usual. He has yet to have the time to go through the the local business to bring about major changes to the company. But I say, it is only a matter of time when he is going to implement certain things and step on some toes.
Don't think too much for now....
Life is too short.
I amazed how days go by and there are always new learnings and experiences...
So... for now... Let's all try to enjoy life to the fullest.
THINGS TO DO IN 2009
- PPDCL - By Mar '09
- PADI - By Jun '09
I will add on to it.
Hmmm... I think I should put it on my sidebar instead so everyone can see my progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment