Sunday, February 08, 2009

Organise-freak

I have a bit of an obsession with getting organised.
My other half would know... Yet, my room is in a big mess... cos I am a bit of a hoarder as well.

I wonder if I am the only one who is appealed to get one of these...
Several plastic bags that can be held together with velcro and costing $32/set.
Islapak Handbag Organiser


Now this would be extremely useful to me as I would like to change my bag more often w/o having to re-pack it each time....
To buy or not to buy....

6 comments:

shannz said...

there're cheaper bag organisers around! Am using one i ordered from jshoppers that cost only abt $13!

Great invention for frequent bag changers!

shannz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Notamamashop Owner said...

Eh, show the bag organiser that you just bought leh! Share share leh... I am driving myself crazy changing bags all the time.

shannz said...

The one I bought is no longer in stock, the new range is this:
http://www.jshoppers.com/shohin.asp?Shocd=NA951208&PageNo=1&bunrui1=7&bunrui2=1&bunrui3=8

Or you can try this cheaper option:

http://happydays-shop.com/blog/?p=133

shannz said...

another one:

http://giftforsomeone.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12

Notamamashop Owner said...

Shop away! Hehehe!