Another travel reminder for myself.
June,July,Aug. Promotion season and sunny at the same time.
June,July,Aug is not my idea of the best time to be in DaNanag.
It is really hot and sticky. As you can see by the chart of data below the best and the time I always go is MAR - MAY, I am out of there before the end of May each year. This last year I was swimming and have a great time in March at China Beach which is just down the street for the Furama Resort in Da Nang.
Average DaNang Tepatures
Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug
77 80 84 86 85 85
Average DaNang Rainfall in Inchs:
Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug
1 1 3 3 4 4
Humidity
Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug
90 87 82 80 80 82
Best time for hot sunny days is april to end of aug. Hardly any rain at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment