
Even though I hauled back tons of clothes from BKK last month, it has been non-stop shopping action almost every weekend.The remnants of the Great Singapore Sale is simply too good to be missed. The clothes from BKK though cheap (less than S$3 per long -sleeved working blouse), will never be as good as the ones in Singapore.
Did I tell u how the Thai girls seem to have non-existent thighs? And isn't it amazing how the clothes there don't come in S, M, L sizes. It is one size fits all. I had to get my mother to sew additional buttons around the chest of the buttoned-tops to preserve my modesty. Double-sided tapes are handy too. But still, the tops are too short for me to tuck into my pants. I feel like a giant. Damned....
My dear sister, if you are reading this, be prepared for more "gifts" from me as I have recently finally managed to try on some of the clothes and realise they don't fit me.
To look smart and presentable for work, I still have to rely on the trusted G2000. I am glad I managed to grab 3 pieces for about S$20 each. Blazers were a steal at S$49 each. I hesitated too much and ended up losing the last decent looking blazer to a fellow shopper. Damned.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had an enjoyable complimentary weekend with SO at Conrard Hotel on 12th Aug with the intention of catching the French fireworks. In the end, we decided to laze around in the room as it was oh so comfortable. In the end, I plastered my face expectantly to the windows and merely managed to catch glimpse of firework reflections off the window panes of Tanjong Rhu Condo. It sounded like it was raining humongous bird droppings... pleek plaark pleek plaark....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still feeling handicapped at work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment