2 days after receiving the eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-mail, I was still very disturbed. One of the things I hate most is being magligned. What upsets me is that she is hypocritical and can still look you in the eye when she is telling lies.
By the way, I am pretty sure she is sidelining as a clinic assistant/manager/shareholder/whatever at one of the clinics in Gleneagles. She always going there to meet clients/friends/doctors, both during office hours and after office hours.
Somemore somemore........ one day when I arrived at the office before her, I turned on the printer and was surprised that it started printing. Turns out that it was a remnant print job from the previous evening. E was not in the office until much later. By that time, it has printed about 1 whole ream of paper. It was a daily sales record table with the following feilds - patient's name, mode of payment, total collected, etc.
Just act blur lor...
Finally decided to respond to her email. Cannot open fire lar... Still have one more week to go.
But I definitely felt much better after that. Relieved. Like I have been constipated for the last few days and is finally able to parng-sai.
Later that day, director informs that he will be coming to SIN for one whole week from Monday onwards. Maybe he is concerned, as he has put it, that "the duckling will be picked on by the eagle".
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment